Sunday, September 23, 2007

That Special Day !

23 September 2007 (happy birthday !)

Today is a special day that i have decided to create my blog.
Happy birthday to me and my blog !

Something about myself (to begin with, not the usual bio-data stuff but ..... )

My 11 words of wisdom : FIND WHERE YOUR BLISS IS, DON'T BE AFRAID TO FOLLOW IT

Things that I like and Dislike (well if you are interested to know .... but if you don't, skip this part), ........ well, hmm let me see ..... what do I like ?

1) TRAVELLING (on leisure of course !)

The most precious gift to bring back from a journey is the ability to see the extraordinary in the everyday .... guess I am still in that learning process ! That is why i still like to travel .......














2) EATING (being a Malaysian, how can you don't like to do this ? and need I say more on this topic !) ..... maybe I will, I can share many nice eating places that I've been to with everybody (more, if I came across any in future) ..... definately !


3) MUSIC

Well, kinda listen to all sort of music ..... from pop, jazz, dance, trance, hiphop, rock, r&b..... I just like good music !







4) STAYING HEALTHY (a good and balance living lifestyle .... bear with me .... still trying really hard on this .... its easier said than done ... well at least i started off with my gym sessions now and will definately move on further)
http://www.fitnessfirst.com.my/


5) FRIENDS & FAMILY (the most important thing to me)

























My dislike (can i skip this part !!!!! yucks.....) .... I guess its the sense on non belonging and being bored ! Allocating some time alone for yourself is always good but not to the extend of getting and being bored.




There are two ways that we can look and live our lives. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle .... I personally prefer the second choice !
......which one for you ?

No comments: